I'm a fool that wants only you!

I only know one love, I don't know how to love someone else..
I'm a fool that wants only you!

Even if people talk to me, I only hear and see you, what do I do?
I don't know how to laugh, I don't know how to forget..
Why it's hard for me? I feel like dying..
I'm a fool that knows no one but you. I loved you so much.

The steps I took when I left were painful..
The good memories keep blinding my eyes. Tears are filling up and I hold your arms, but it must end here, the love of you and I.

These memories that are still breathing, I won't forget them. My heart hurts so much that I can't take it.. I'm sorry, there's nothing I can say but this.

I have to say this to you, I love you so much, do you hear these words? Even if someone else comes, it can only be you, I won't let go of you..



Comments

Popular Posts