Don't love me..



What can I do in front of that person tears senselessly rise again. I've gone on always saying "I've forgotten" but it looks like I'm caught..

No matter how long I wait, it doesn't come.
Like a lone sunflower, only I'm alone.

"Who knows, I know", my jittery mind, my hidden tears, my false smile.
No matter what anybody says to me. For me, the way I want.

Will I be able to love again? Meeting someone else, not you.
Will I be able to be happy again? Missing you, it's like I'm dying this way..

Your last birthday when I first confessed, when you were calmly turned around at me, who grabbed you then, you always look with sorry eyes. Whatever I don't care, I'm ok..

If it's with you, I'll go anywhere..
I even assured you like that a few times a day. I swore for eternity.

I'm sorry, to that person and I can't forget in any way.
I've made another good person cry. I've hurt somebody's feelings again..

Still not forgetting you, everyone says I'm crazy but though my love is just yearning. I don't really plan on listening to a thing.

Don't love me, before I forget that person.



Comments

Popular Posts